Home » Multi-Stakeholder Advisory Boards
Related Case Studies
Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
A precision therapies-focused biopharmaceutical company was bringing their second product to market. In order to support product access at the provider level and drive market share and utilization, it was critical they understood the oncology clinical pathway landscape within two distinct therapeutic classes.
Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
A large, multinational pharmaceutical company was looking to incorporate the patient voice across all stages of product development for their entire portfolio of oncology/hematology products. Their team needed support from a partner with the expertise to reach patients and advocacy organizations, and to develop an overall strategy for their advocacy relations team.
View All Case Studies
- Healthcare policy changes interpreted in real-time
- A comprehensive launch strategy leads to broad access
- Understanding the European Market
- Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
- Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
- A novel therapy seeks to support physician reimbursement
- The Case is Made for New CPT Codes
- A Successful Transition from Europe to the US Market
- A First of its Kind Approval Changes the Way We Think About Access