Leveraging extensive and deep relationships with Payers (Health Plans, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
, etc.), Providers (Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, etc.), and other stakeholders within the healthcare ecosystem, Innovation Partners provides key insights into the oncology, hematology, and rare disease landscape across various perspectives, including coverage, payment, reimbursement, pricing, treatment patterns and more in the US and/or EU. Our Advisory Board services can be utilized to support your existing infrastructure/programs or can include turnkey, full-service Advisory Board planning and execution.
- Identification of and outreach to opinion leaders with decision-making authority within priority payers, community practices, academic centers, advocacy organizations, societies, and other key stakeholder groups.
- Advisory board planning and logistics, Key Opinion Leader (KOL) calendar management, contracting, and honoraria processing.
- Strategic oversight, design, and direction to ensure project objectives are met and participants are actively engaged.
- Development of discussion guides, agendas, attendee biographies, slide decks and associated educational materials.
- Highly experienced and efficient program moderation
- High-quality custom deliverables that provide analysis and insights
View Related Case Studies