Related Case Studies
Healthcare policy changes interpreted in real-time
A European-based pharmaceutical company with several products in the US market was under pressure to interpret and respond to rapidly changing US healthcare policies which could potentially impact access for their portfolio of oncology products.
Understanding the European Market
A mid-sized pharmaceutical company was looking to enter the European market through a compassionate use/early access pathway but lacked an understanding of the requirements specific to each country that would lead to broad access and reimbursement for their product across Europe.
Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
A large, multinational pharmaceutical company was looking to incorporate the patient voice across all stages of product development for their entire portfolio of oncology/hematology products. Their team needed support from a partner with the expertise to reach patients and advocacy organizations, and to develop an overall strategy for their advocacy relations team.
The Case is Made for New CPT Codes
A ground-breaking medical device, although recognized by major clinical compendia, was lacking the appropriate Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes. This created hesitancy among providers, who feared they would not be reimbursed or prescribing this supportive care technology for their patients.
View All Case Studies
- Healthcare policy changes interpreted in real-time
- A comprehensive launch strategy leads to broad access
- Understanding the European Market
- Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
- Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
- A novel therapy seeks to support physician reimbursement
- The Case is Made for New CPT Codes
- A Successful Transition from Europe to the US Market
- A First of its Kind Approval Changes the Way We Think About Access