A $1.5 million drug? Yes, according to experts. The high cost of drugs is in the news this week with gene therapy for hemophilia expected to cost over $1 million, President Trump making a speech about drug prices, and indication-based pricing all making the headlines. Read on for more from this … [Read More...] about A Drug that Costs $1.5 Million?
INNOVATION PARTNERS – Healthcare Access Simplified.
[ Please excuse our appearance while we put the finishing touches on our new website. ]
Connect to the decision makers, providers, patients and partners you need to get your healthcare strategies to the finish line. Partner with us - we clear the way to the finish line.
Innovation isn't just in our name. It's in our DNA. We find creative solutions to tilt the playing field in your direction.
The pressures, the problems, the challenges of creating healthcare products that change lives - we get it! Our decades of experience help you get to the finish line faster and easier than going it alone.
Posts You May Have Missed
- A Drug that Costs $1.5 Million?
- The Cost of Cancer Treatment, Mergers and More
- Futuristic Implant May Detect Up to Four Cancers; Addressing the Opioid Crisis and the Rising Cost of Drugs; Cigna Lawsuit and More
- Immunotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Helps Lung Cancer Patients Live Longer, Insurers in the News, and More
- Data Used to Combat Cancer, Blockchain Based Provider Directories and More