Related Case Studies
Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
A large, multinational pharmaceutical company was looking to incorporate the patient voice across all stages of product development for their entire portfolio of oncology/hematology products. Their team needed support from a partner with the expertise to reach patients and advocacy organizations, and to develop an overall strategy for their advocacy relations team.
A novel therapy seeks to support physician reimbursement
An emerging pharmaceutical manufacturer sought FDA approval for a first-in-class therapy with potential to offer significant clinical improvement for patients with small cell lung cancer. However, there was concern about reimbursement. For a subset of patients, the therapy had to be administered in an in-patient setting, and current MS-DRG bundled payments were not priced to appropriately cover this type of administration. Without appropriate reimbursement, providers would be less likely to incur the risk in prescribing the novel therapy and access for patients would be severely limited.
View All Case Studies
- Healthcare policy changes interpreted in real-time
- A comprehensive launch strategy leads to broad access
- Understanding the European Market
- Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
- Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
- A novel therapy seeks to support physician reimbursement
- The Case is Made for New CPT Codes
- A Successful Transition from Europe to the US Market
- A First of its Kind Approval Changes the Way We Think About Access