Related Case Studies
A comprehensive launch strategy leads to broad access
A biopharmaceutical company was in the midst of bringing its first product to market with breakthrough therapy designation. The PDUFA date was fast approaching, and their small team needed guidance to steer them through the complicated access and reimbursement landscape.
Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
A precision therapies-focused biopharmaceutical company was bringing their second product to market. In order to support product access at the provider level and drive market share and utilization, it was critical they understood the oncology clinical pathway landscape within two distinct therapeutic classes.
A Successful Transition from Europe to the US Market
To ensure broad access for their supportive care technology, a European-based medical device company looking to enter the US market sought guidance and support in understanding the US payer system and how to gain buy-in from US healthcare providers.
View All Case Studies
- Healthcare policy changes interpreted in real-time
- A comprehensive launch strategy leads to broad access
- Understanding the European Market
- Insight into a new therapeutic landscape
- Strategizing a change in a company’s focus
- A novel therapy seeks to support physician reimbursement
- The Case is Made for New CPT Codes
- A Successful Transition from Europe to the US Market
- A First of its Kind Approval Changes the Way We Think About Access