DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Management (75%)
We are a flexible, adaptable, and agile organization; team members are often managing multiple varied projects for a variety of clients. This position will need to have a command of project management, be capable of coordinating projects from start to finish managing the timeline, milestones, processes and collaborating with other team members to ensure deliverables are met.
- Manage project timelines, deliverables and responsibilities for any projects assigned.
- Work closely in coordination with client leads, consultants, vendors and subject matter experts as needed to execute the assigned deliverables of a project.
- Develop client facing dashboards to track progress toward business goals and objectives.
- As needed develop internal project tracking tools to track and manage project milestones.
- Enter information into project management software, database and other programs as needed
- Prepare agendas, schedule and engage in weekly client meetings and ongoing project communication with internal team and client.
- Schedule client calls and meetings and engage in general calendar management
- Follow internal core processes and when needed provide input into process improvement/ new process creation to improve internal efficiencies.
- Conduct secondary research as needed.
- Proofread, create documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint slides.
- Support relationships with clients and in collaboration with the Client Lead ensure client needs are met
- IP clients are located within different time zones across the US and Europe so flexibility needed to adapt to a variety of time zones when necessary
Conference and Event Planning (20%)
The organization is seeking a capable and detail-oriented individual who can actively and efficiently manage and coordinate when and where needed, including planning around annual industry specific conferences (US and internationally hosted) and client travel and event planning.
- Owning and maintaining an organization wide comprehensive conference calendar and schedule.
- Liaising with Administrative Assistant and Leadership team to coordinate company attendance at identified conferences.
- Arranging meeting rooms and meeting spaces for use at conferences and coordinate all associated details i.e. A/V, banquet catering etc.
- Planning team member registration and transportation, accommodation and associated details for conference and client meeting attendance.
- Working with event management and coordination vendors to ensure smooth executive of events on site.
- Conducting online research and outreach as needed to secure venues for events and meetings.
- Collate conference/ event research into client facing documents (spreadsheets, ppts. Etc.) as needed
- Preparing any materials/ information needed for meetings.
- Collaborate with IP accounting team to track and process expenses.
- Attend and manage projects at, if needed, industry conferences and client meetings (up to 10-15% travel)Client Lead and Project Management
Team Engagement (5%)
- Engage in weekly team meetings, quarterly team summits and other team/ planning/ strategy meetings as needed some via Zoom some in-person.
- Prepare reports, materials, presentations as needed for team meetings.
- 2-5+ years of relevant and transferrable work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related healthcare degree
- Experienced in project management
- Experience managing client accounts/ relationships/ operating in customer facing role
- Experience in the healthcare field
- Proven track record managing travel/event/meeting details and logistics
- Relevant industry experience preferred e.g. experience within pharmaceutical, medical technology or medical device manufacturers
- Experience within oncology/ hematology preferred
- Competency working within Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with project management software a plus
- Customer/client relations – professional, helpful, personable demeanor
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and a reliable team contributor
- Ability to work under deadlines and multi-task capably adapting to changing circumstances
- Must align with and exhibit Innovation Partners values in all interactions
- Excited to contribute to a values driven team, willing to lead, assist and support in a variety of ways
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and resourceful
- Capacity and desire to learn and grow
- Efficient and works with a sense of urgency
- Positive and proactive approach to every task however big or small
- Calm and professional attitude and comfort with ambiguity and managing changing demands
- Able to handle internal and client information while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail, good proofreading skills
- Experienced and competent in using Microsoft Suite/ 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook)
The physical demands of this job are consistent with light office duties. Some lifting of items/boxes may be required.
Ability to travel for work up to 10-15% required
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position’s work environment is based out of office space located in Excelsior, MN, or remotely from home.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each roles and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Innovation Partners is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.