Leveraging relationships with healthcare professionals (including physicians and decision makers at large community oncology networks, academic cancer centers, and infusion clinic; nurses; pharmacists; etc.), patient advocacy organizations, professional societies, and other relevant stakeholders, Innovation Partners provides key insights across various perspectives to inform your medical affairs strategy. Our Advisory Board services can be utilized to support your existing infrastructure/programs or can include full-service meeting planning and execution. Services may include:
- Identification of, outreach to, and engagement with identified stakeholders with decision making authority
- KOL/investigator calendar management, contracting, and honoraria processing.
- Meeting planning and logistics, including securing meeting space, catering, AV, technical support, on-site support, digital recordings, transcription, etc.
- Strategic oversight, design, and direction to ensure project objectives are met and participants are actively engaged.
- Development of discussion guides, agendas, attendee biographies, slide decks and associated educational materials.
- Highly experienced and efficient program moderation
- High-quality custom deliverables that provide analysis and insights